Arizona
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-16 Plus
I am having issues with my pH dropping to 7 every 2 days. I will run my water falls and aerate it will get to 8 then drop back to 7 2 days later. My TA is at 80.

Where in AZ?
How are you chlorinating your pool? If using tabs/pucks, they are acidic and can lower pH.
Use liquid chlorine.

Post a full set of current test results.

FC
CC
pH
TA
CH
CYA
Salt (if using a SWG)
Water temp

Where in AZ?
How are you chlorinating your pool? If using tabs/pucks, they are acidic and can lower pH.
Use liquid chlorine.

Post a full set of current test results.

FC
CC
pH
TA
CH
CYA
Salt (if using a SWG)
Water temp
PoolMath Logs my test results shared. I am using liquid. Still haven't added cya.
Edit: the CH says 22 it's supposed to say 200. I used 22 drops 2 more then what I needed to make sure it was all the way blue.

Share your PoolMath logs in Pool Math using the same sign on here and in Pool Math. Then clicking on your profile pic will allow others to see your test results without you having to post or others needi g to ask.

Where in Arizona?
Recheck your CH - no way to measure "22" CH with your Taylor 2006C. And no where I know of in AZ that has that low of a CH in fill/tap water.

What is the reason for not adding the CYA yet?

Also, consider changing your "pentair infloor cleaning system" to "A&A inflor cleaning system" as most don't know that Pentair acquired A&A Manufacturing. It seems they are retaining the A&A name for now.

Last edited:
Your Pool Math logs don't show here.
Do you use the same email and password to log into Pool Math and the forum?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Then retest the pool CH. No way can the pool CH be 22 and your tap water CH be 200.
Use 10 ml of pool water, each drop will be 25ppm - saves reagents.
Are you using a speed stir?
Are you holding the reagent bottles perfectly vertical and allowing the drops to fully form on the tip?

PoolMath logs still not showing.
Your log in forum info and your Pool Math log in info needs to match. If they don't, contaact @Leebo to have he help clear that up - then your logs will be shared.

PoolMath logs still not showing.
Your log in forum info and your Pool Math log in info needs to match. If they don't, contaact @Leebo to have he help clear that up - then your logs will be shared.
I figured it out. I guess the app logged me out 😅. So now you can kinda see but it's missing the logs from the link I shared. :(

Nope, there should be a blue "PoolMath Logs" icon when I click on your profile pic.
Click on mine to see what I mean.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.