Los Angeles Build - Signed Contract

Minor issue with the build, I am using bellecrete which is a precast concrete coping. The grout the company provides is a cement based grout, after 1 day of install it is already cracking between the coping.

Is this normal? or should I demand a different type of grout that is able to deal with expansion and contraction better?

some photos:

pNBwsFQ.jpg

fqQKoHw.jpg

Plumber/electrician stopped by and installed the easy touch 8 and installed the Pentair globrite, there are 3 on the side of the pool and 1 bubbler w globrite on the baja shelf, and 1 globrite inside the spa.

Contractor came and added the bonding wire around the pool, should have Pre-decking inspection complete tomorrow and then I need to ask for a pre-plaster/gate/door alarm inspection after that.

Passed the gate/fence/alarm door inspection, now waiting for final accounting itemized from pool company aka $$$ for final payment and schedule plaster.
Will go with Quartzscapes Granadine Grey and wondering if I should add hand casted abalone crushed shells? Not sure how this color will look with the greenish glass tile.

I do need to order my water testing kits asap.

Just ordered my TF-100 Test kit, hope it arrives soon.

Plaster is scheduled for Friday finally!

Quick question, I will go with Quartzscape Grenadine Grey but do I go with regular Carribean series or upgrade to Reflection series for $950 more?

I can't really find photos on reflection series.

Ideas?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.