Looking for help with vinyl replacement

Oct 16, 2009
Hello everyone! We have a standard 16' x 24' x 42' liner pool. After 12 years, the liner is shot. We have up trying to patch it half way through the summer and just let the water drain about halfway out till it stopped at a big rip. We need to buy a new liner for next season, the problem is that the water in there now is totally pond green and I can't get in to measure. Since it's from a standard pool kit, is there a place I can order a liner by just telling them which kit we have? Or I am going to have to drain all the water out and measure?? If I do that, can it sit empty like that over the winter?? Thanks for the help!

If you know where the kit came from then you should be able to ask them for the liner measurements and go from there. You do NOT want to drain and let it sit. You risk the walls and bottom getting damaged. I would patch the hole the best you can and order the liner so it is there are ready to go when you are.

Where are you located?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.