Looking for advice.

Paigez0215

Bronze Supporter
Feb 9, 2018
Jacksonville, FL
Hi! As most of you know I have had a horrible go at our Pool Building experience. Our PB and the sub contractors have completely taken the fun and excitement out of the whole process. Anyway, cut to the part about advice. When the subcontractors finished our gunite shoot a week ago they never put the orange safety fence back up. I have text my PB about this numerous times as we don't have a fence around our property and have lots of young curious neighborhood kids. My husband and I tried to put it back up ourselves but it is completely destroyed from them driving over it and spraying it with concrete. I am so frustrated, that no one at this point.. even someone with my PBs company has come to fix it (let alone do any freaking work- the plumbers still haven't been able to come back because of the form boards still being attached) after multiple request to do so. Is there someone with the city I can contact? This has got to be an OSHA issue or something right?

get it and get it up ASAP......I know of an excavation of septic where dog fell in and homeowner got sued and spent alot of personal money and aggrevation over it even tho it was contractors fault. 30 bucks well spent trust me

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.