Link test

That's a good idea, I should get a keyboard with a bunch of macro keys and assign them to the most used statements. I could probably answer several posts without typing a single word out ;)

corsair-vengeance-k90-keyboard-macro-keys.jpg

I created these so I could enter the links while using tapatalk, although I know they do not show up. Basically, I just saved some text shortcuts in my phone.

If I type 0fc my phone will automatically insert the [][] tags that are the same as if you click the little FC/CYA button on the website reply box.

Above the textbox there are some icons on the right side that put links in your response when you click them for PoolMath, fc/CYA, OCLT, SLAM AND ABCs.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
It looks like for some reason those buttons aren't being displayed right for some reason on various browsers. If you hold your mouse over where the icons SHOULD be it shows the code however the icon is hidden. I'll look into this this weekend as something isn't right.

Leebo, Here is what I get in Chrome, the S strike through has been there as long as I remember but the OCLT just showed up recently. They all state "Wrap [xx] tags around selected text", xx being whatever the button should say. I run uBlock and Disconnect as add ins for Chrome but turning them on and off does not make all the buttons visible.

Capture1.JPG

I have the OCLT & ABC's button in IE 11. When I mouse over where the other buttons should be the description does pop up for where the other buttons should be displayed.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.