Liner wrinkles

You'll have to drain the pool and leave about an inch or so of water in it. Wrinkles maybe unsightly but it's to much trouble to actually go through with a complete drain to fix 3 wrinkles. You run a huge risk of unseating the liner. Having it shrink and possibly having your walls cave in.

My concern is that they run the circumference of the pool, and it's more than 3 wrinkles in some places. It's like a 10 inch band of "slouch" around the pool, about halfway up.

If it's fine to leave for the season, I'm happy to do that as I've spent a few days clearing it up and that would suck to drain and refill at this point. The floor also seems fine.

I'll take pics tomorrow when there's daylight. Hopefully the residual cloudiness is better tomorrow. Still slamming.

Again... the wrinkling can be unsightly but you're stuck with them unless you want to drain the pool below the wrinkles and pull them out.

If you have an overlap liner you could drain the pool and pull the wrinkles out and re-seat the liner, however if the wrinkles were caused by extremes in pH levels over time its best to just live with the wrinkles until its time for a new liner. Just be sure to brush the walls gently every week so they don't collect dirt and algae.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.