Neenah, Wisconsin
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Solaxx (Saltron) Reliant / Purechlor R5
After a 6 week wait, multiple reads through pool school and studying other TFP threads, my pool is finally in!

Lots of landscaping work yet to do, but the pool is just about full.

Reactions: sammckin
Looks good! What brand is the pool?
Thanks!

It’s made by Trevi. I hadn’t heard of them before, but the installer we hired said it’s all he buys. I really liked the dark walls.

The liner is Latham.

Hello and Welcome to TFP!!
Congratulations on the new pool, very exciting times for sure.
I remember having to deal with that big pile of dirt after my install, lol
Any tips on the dirt? Apparently a mound of heavy clay isn’t too desirable, and the excavators we’ve called are of course crazy busy/backed up. :unsure:

Any tips on the dirt? Apparently a mound of heavy clay isn’t too desirable, and the excavators we’ve called are of course crazy busy/backed up. :unsure:
I had the heavy clay as well. I put an ad up on the selling sites for free dirt/fill. A few people came with some buckets and took a small amount. I ended up making a deal with a neighbor's contractor who ended up hauling it away for me.
You could always fill your pockets with a handful each time you leave the house. Then toss it around town, lol. Clay isn't all that desirable unless someone is looking for fill. Good luck.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.