Ledge Lounger Help

Oooohhh I like these. I sold my LedgeLoungers because they hurt my back to sit/lounge in. These look much better for me plus I think it would be easier to put something on the legs to keep them from scratching my ledge. I have Aquabright and it can be damaged

I found a new chair for the sunshelf that I'd not seen before that looks to be comfortable on land as well if you want something dual purposed. The rubber feet look like they would even work on a vinyl liner. https://shopbotanik.com/costarondack-chair/View attachment 112237

Anyone using the ECCB poly chairs on a tanning ledge? I'm curious how they're holding up and if they stay in place pretty well without floating? My wife doesn't like the fixed shape or look of the ledge loungers, so I'm looking at alternatives.
I sold my LedgeLoungers because they hurt my back. They sure looked great but just didn’t work for me.
I have 4 ECCB Adirondack chairs but I have not tried them on the ledge.

Reactions: darkrider
Has anyone tried these?

They are $325 each (when I posted) and only sell in pairs, it seems.
I have never seen those before but they are intriguing for that price!

Any screws for the wheels they say are on the bottom for mobility?

I had the suncast terra sol foldable pool floats that everyone suggested drilling holes in and using in the ledge. They worked well for a while but the screws became rusty and I knew it was leeching rust/minerals into our water and likely is the cause of some brown stains we have.

I'm Looking for alternatives now. Those look interesting.

Has anyone tried these?

They are $325 each (when I posted) and only sell in pairs, it seems.
Trick is keeping them in place. They say they weigh 39lbs but that wouldn't hold down a chair (at least not in my pool).

I went with LL so they could be water filled and stay in place.

I checked to see if Floating Luxuries had any seconds, their Kai Shelf Loungers look extremely comfortable and work in pools up to nine inches depth. They are selling them for $699.99 for a set of two loungers delivered most places. You have to call their 800# and ask for that item in seconds. They only have white. They had quite a few when i checked. that is only $350 a chair and includes freight.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.