Leaving pool open

do you have/ or plan on using your heater im in OK C i set my heater to 60 watch SWG it still does its job @ 10% winter setting i even go down to 50 deg in Jan/ feb it still works also i never turn my pump off

welcome to TFP also if you fill out your signature at bottom so we can see what equipment and type pool better to help you ,

thanks @mknauss i should have said after cold spells i bring temps up to 70 not leaving heater on after just the pump i just dont let water go below 50 deg and if i do i use Liquid chlorine because SWG cell does not work it is a little bit of a pain but i dont want any chance of freeze its only dec/feb that water even goes below 50 and it takes a while i do use a solar cover it helps some so it is only a couple times most years. and thanks for the link

I'm assuming you have some sort of freeze protection on your automation? Any water features to worry about?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.