Landscaped around AGP

I couldn't help but notice that your pool deck was above the rim of your pool. I am getting ready to put a deck on my pool. Did you prefer doing this instead of going under the rim? I'm looking for options so the deck will look nice and the winter cover will go on easy. And also what kind of border did you use for the mulch bed. It looks really good.

I couldn't help but notice that your pool deck was above the rim of your pool. I am getting ready to put a deck on my pool. Did you prefer doing this instead of going under the rim? I'm looking for options so the deck will look nice and the winter cover will go on easy. And also what kind of border did you use for the mulch bed. It looks really good.

I've seen both ways done and I think (IMO) this is the way to go.. I'm about 2" above the pool which makes it very easy to pull the cover around (getting under there is going to get more difficult the older I get.

I used a company in my hometown that does concrete boarding. It is perfect and I think makes it look real sharp.

Love the privacy wall idea. I have the same setup with the neighbors house right there looking into our yard. I may do something similar. Although they are friends so they may take offense lol!

I was worried about the same thing. I simply told them that I didn't want the noise of my music or family carrying over to their yard. I make sure I stain it and hang flowers on the back of it for them.

And when it comes down it... It's your yard

Love the way you decorated! It makes it so much more inviting and fun to spend time in the pool and on the deck.

We have a patio stone deck that is also higher than the pool walls with a gap to be able to get the winter cover over the walls and it is less of a trip hazard stepping down into the pool, vs stepping over a top rail to get in.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.