Tucson, AZ
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair iChlor 30
Hi, My pool has the in-floor cleaning system, but previous owners plugged the main floor drain. The effect is that all debris sit on the floor. I brush every 2-3 days and vacuum once a week, but I need some help :D (too many chores!). I'm not sure what was the reason or thinking to plugged the main drain but I think the fastest solution would be to get a kreepy krauly. Do you have any suggestion which one I should get? Or which one NOT to buy it? Thanks!

Here is who has taken care of oh so many members with the cleaner needs. Give them a call Phone calls are the best so they can ask questions and make sure you get the best cleaner for your pool and needs.

Kim:kim:

Here is who has taken care of oh so many members with the cleaner needs. Give them a call Phone calls are the best so they can ask questions and make sure you get the best cleaner for your pool and needs.

Kim:kim:
Thank you Kim,
I was hoping for a personal experience with pool cleaners.
Thanks!
Daniel

I was hoping for a personal experience with pool cleaners.
My Active20 (equivalent to the S200) that I purchased from Marina in 2017 does a great job. It cleans up the dust we get from wind storms and leaves from the neighbors trees.

The cleaner you mention is a suction side cleaner. It will need you to run your pump to clean. A robot does not need the pump to run. It is self contained. I suspect you have a single speed pump and thus it costs you quite a lot to run the pump. In the future you will be getting a VS pump motor (Federal Regulation) and thus the suction side cleaner will not work unless you run the pump at high rates.

My Active20 (equivalent to the S200) that I purchased from Marina in 2017 does a great job. It cleans up the dust we get from wind storms and leaves from the neighbors trees.

The cleaner you mention is a suction side cleaner. It will need you to run your pump to clean. A robot does not need the pump to run. It is self contained. I suspect you have a single speed pump and thus it costs you quite a lot to run the pump. In the future you will be getting a VS pump motor (Federal Regulation) and thus the suction side cleaner will not work unless you run the pump at high rates.
Actually I have a Pentair VS pump installed 2 months ago :) Actually I'm thinking about a robot. The in-floor cleaning system works OK, so once a week I need to vacuum the bottom of the pool from smaller leaves and dust. Thank you! :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.