Just wanted to show off my pool and decking

Jun 19, 2014
NJ
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
We re-did the pool decking completely this spring. Before that was 3' concrete (broken) and outside of that was grass. Trying to mow in the "pool yard" was a disaster every weekend. Took down 2 pine trees, I had replaced the vinyl liner maybe 4-5 years ago and kept that. I also bought a Dolphin Nautilus CC (seen in action in the pic below) which has made my lift much easier. New Hayward VS pump, deck box, and some other smaller improvements that have been a nice touch.

Attachments

• pool 6.25.21.jpg
    pool 6.25.21.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 383
  • pool 5.17.21.jpg
    pool 5.17.21.jpg
    327.6 KB · Views: 373
  • pool 4.17.21.jpg
    pool 4.17.21.jpg
    343.7 KB · Views: 371
Fantastic! I could kill a lot of time back there.

My concrete is in good shape, but that's exactly what I want to do one day. How difficult was it to rip out all the concrete?
I had a contractor do it, I don’t think it was difficult they just took it nice and slow to not damage the pool. The liner was hung on the aluminum coping at this point which was held in place by the concrete. They did a great job.

Reactions: kimkats

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.