Just found this site and I am beyond excited!

Kimberly Tyler

Oct 25, 2020
Salem Oregon
Hello we bought our house a lout a year ago with an indoor pool since I knew nothing about them I have been paying for weekly service yet still having issues with T-cell the Hayward system not working which got fully replaced sensor issues malfunctions you name it but ultimately I have found myself figuring out the problems and paying for a service I am not getting. So I am super excited to have found them forum and I am excited to learn from all of you out there who have shared experiences with maintaining pools.

Attachments

• ECF8B14D-F41E-470C-A6FB-45EA8FA594E0.jpeg
    ECF8B14D-F41E-470C-A6FB-45EA8FA594E0.jpeg
    137.8 KB · Views: 39
Great, now I'm sad. It's a cold 50° and I know Winter is on it's way. Now here you come showing me an amazing pool that's indoors none the less. I'm gonna go cry now!

Welcome to TFP!!! Glad to have you here!!!!!!

Kim, welcome to Trouble Free Pools- a forum with plenty of pool owners, pros, science types and others who all love our pools and found a simple way to care for them while avoiding the missteps that pool techs and pool stores have caused owners.

I'd suggest reading a few of our "intro" articles-
ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry
Recommended Levels
Test Kits Compared

There are some differences in chem levels for indoor pools (specifically the CYA) but we can advise you on that.

Maddie :flower: