Jandy PCB 8124A with Jandy VS Flopro

asquare

Bronze Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
Lake Mary, FL
I have an old PCB 8124A (Assembly 8125G) which I wanted to keep as backup when my new iAqualink PCB needs to be fixed (this way I can keep my pump running). I have a Jandy VS Flopro with no display - aka the pump can only be programmed via the App or via my Jandy One Touch. Can the older PCB 8124A be used to control my VS Flopro?

If it cannot, which PCB board can I use? The Jandy VS FloPro manual says Rev O or above, but I do not know which model has which Rev. This is just a backup so I do not need anything fancy. Thanks!

Are there any labels or markings on your old PCB? You're correct in that you need REV O or higher for VS pump support.

Another option to consider is using Nixie Controller which is essentially any computer connected to the RS-485 port of the pump.

The FloPro isn't supported yet, but if you connect it while using the Aqualink then the commands to run the pump can be replicated.

Last edited:
Under the marking "PCB#8124A" there is another marking "Assembly 8125" with a sticker with the letter "G". Below that is a sticker with ACP100642369. Below that is a marking with "Jandy Industries", "Power Center", "Rev A". Below that is a sticker with E06RS0EE0841.
The CPU has a sticker with ALRS6, P&S, 8157 MMM.

This is a backup, so while I like the alternate option, it seems like more effort than needed. These things tend to fail when I need my pump to run, so I like the idea of a backup that I can easily swap in/out.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.