iso switch that fits inside intermatic timer box

Those knockout sections should accept a standard sized wall switch like found inside your house. Disconnect all power to the pool subpanel, remove the two screws in that cover panel and remove the panel. There should be a way to mount switches in the back of the subpanel. You will then need to remove the correct sized knockout to fit the size on/off portion of the switch. Be sure to use a high quality switch, NOT the cheapest ones from HD/Lowes/etc.

This is what you need.
There should be screw holes already on the back. The switch screws into the stand offs. You can get them cheaper from other places but this amazon link gives you the item.

This is what you need.
There should be screw holes already on the back. The switch screws into the stand offs. You can get them cheaper from other places but this amazon link gives you the item.
I guess out installer didn't know about these. I checked my box and I do see the screw holes for the stand-offs.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.