Is there a better option to my pentair Vac-mate?

jayjayaz

Oct 25, 2012
Southern CA
My small pool only has one side outlet and I have been using the Pentair R211100 Vac-Mate Pool Cleaner Dispenser Box as a solution to skim and allow my automatic sweep to both run at same time. I am hoping I can replace it with something more effective. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Jay

Hello Jay! :wave: Looks like no members have replied yet to your question, so let's bump this thread a bit for more viewing. If you've already replaced your cleaner box, let us know what you did. Otherwise, hopefully more members will see your question and assist. Have a good day.

Jay,

I am not much of a fan of water powered cleaners for just the problem you point out.

If you have not noticed low voltage electric robots are what a lot of us are using today...

Check out this thread ... Doheny's Discovery, S200, Active20, Triton owners club

Robots do a much better job and you don't have to look at in your pool when you are not using it...

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.