Seminole, FL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite Pro (T-15)
Our pretty expensive heat pump and other stuff has been delivered. It will be several days, if not weeks, before it will be installed (pad is not poured, electrical not installed...). I asked the PB's site supervisor if it was OK being rained on, etc., and he basically said that it would all eventually be outdoor equipment anyway, so there was no issue.
Thoughts?

Attachments

• 20190222_160930.jpg
    20190222_160930.jpg
    396.3 KB · Views: 11
My stuff got rained all over during our build. Worst part is all the swollen water-logged cardboard you are left with. Maybe your PB will dispose of it for you.

I would be more worried about a box growing feet and disappearing at night.

You have space in your garage for it?

LOL. The old garage is gone. The new
garage has 1/3 height walls and no roof. The attached garage is, needless to say FULL from all the stuff that we didn't put in a pod. When we decide to disrupt, we go full force. The good news is that you have to maneuver past the demo zone and hole in the ground to get to that equipment. I'm pretty sure it's as safe as our current outdoor AC unit.

My PB is known for letting the manuals ruin. If I would have known I would have saved them. His start up guy says that’s everyone’s complaint and he brings it up to him all the time.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.