Investigation pool options for new house

MartinD

Jan 18, 2022
stockolm, sweden
Hi,

I'm new to the forum and found it by chance as I'm planning for a pool to accompany the house we're going to build. I've been looking at a infinity edge pool solution and found this very tempting, but a lot of questions arise. Will probably do most of the work myself, as i enjoy that and looking at the finished product then gives me more satisfaction (plus knowing I can't blame anyone else if it fails).

best regards from Sweden,
Martin

Hi,

I'm new to the forum and found it by chance as I'm planning for a pool to accompany the house we're going to build. I've been looking at a infinity edge pool solution and found this very tempting, but a lot of questions arise. Will probably do most of the work myself, as i enjoy that and looking at the finished product then gives me more satisfaction (plus knowing I can't blame anyone else if it fails).

best regards from Sweden,
Martin
Welcome to TFP. It is a great resource for all construction activities and equipment selection.

Will your pool be indoors or are you building the pool for outside? There are several construction threads with infinity pools.
Here is one