intex pool and deck build

jsf0656

Apr 25, 2010
south georgia
decided to mount some real tiki torches to give some more light to the tiki mask. the grandkids have been wanting me to put up some real tiki torches. it turned out pretty good...........[attachment=2:34k6i9vz]10017.jpg[/attachment:34k6i9vz][
attachment=1]78612.jpg[/attachment][attachment=0:34k6i9vz]10063.jpg[/attachment:34k6i9vz]

Attachments

kgz

Aug 2, 2012
That's fantastic! Have the same pool and want to connect it to my deck. Thanks for the great ideas. Great job!
Do you take the pool down for the winter?

Karen

kgz

Aug 2, 2012
Awesome photos. You are so inventive....looks like tons of fun and gives me ideas on how to connect my pool to my deck. All I need to do is a small stairway to a platform to do so. I could build a three foot x 4 ft deck and run a couple risers to tie in to the main deck. What kind of footings did you use? What about frost issues for the north? I think id have to use different footings for code.

Great job!

ariel68

Apr 13, 2014
Manitoba, Canada
Awesome Job of the pool and deck (love the slide as well). Looking out my window at the fresh layer of snow we received yesterday, just dreaming of the day when our pool and deck build can begin. We just purchased a larger, 12 by 24, to replace our 15' round quick set with the inflatable ring. We have been busy planning out our attack, so we can begin preparation as soon as the line locates are complete in 10 days from now :)