Lake Charles, LA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
I run my filter pump 24/7 at low flow rates to maintain continuous skimming as well as continuous chlorine generation from my Intellichlor IC60.

When we are away from the house for several days to several weeks, we have someone come by to both water our outdoor potted plants as well as clean the skimmers and Dolphin S200, perform general brushing and netting of pool debris, and add MA. That person does no testing - so I monitor everything by both the Pentair Home Center app on my phone as well as by a back patio security camera which overlooks the pool. I normally backwash my sand filter before leaving and crank my Intellichlor up to run “hot” while we are away.

Besides having my pool guy monitor the status lights on my IC60 and report any red lights, I would love to have the capability to monitor the “Flow” status of my IC60 via the Pentair Home app and bump up the flow if necessary. By my reading of the Intellicenter/Intellichlor manuals, I do not see that capability. Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Mark

Review the Notifications in General Settings...

1713992137930.png

Review the Notifications in General Settings...

View attachment 567266
Thanks Allen. I keep finding details out about my Intellicenter system and equipment that were either set up wrong or not setup at all! The “Chemistry” icon on my Intellicenter main screen was set to “Off” and I had not known that that included my Intellichlor. Once I activated that, I was able to “see” my Intellichlor settings (Output, Salt Level) and set up the notifications by going into “Settings (Intellicenter Only)”, “Intellicenter Notifications”, “Intellichlor”, and then pick the notifications I want (Low Salt Warning, Cold Water Cutoff Alarm, Very Low Salt Warning, Clean and Inspect Alarm, No Flow, and Communication Lost). I will now get notifications on my phone via my Pentair Home app that will give me status while I am away from the house. All good now.

Reactions: mknauss