intellichlor 40 vs ichlor 30

darinclifton

Jun 2, 2019
St. Louis
Hi all! We are in the final stages of our pool design and wanted to get some feedback on the SWG. Pool and Spa volume will be approximately 12k gallons. I am leaning towards the ichlor 30 but wanted to get some feedback on that vs the Ic-40. We will be using an Intellicenter for automation with intellipH. Thanks!

My personal opinion is the IntelliChlor is a more robust quality SWG. You get what you pay for.

When you normalize the cost difference for the additional capacity the costs are about the same.

From a size standpoint either will work. From an integration with the Intellicenter, the IC40 power center can be integrated in the Intellicenter. Just be sure to purchase the Intellicenter with the SWCG package.

Th iChlor power center is separate and will connect to the Intellicenter with a data cable. So you will have an additional box on the wall.

From a size standpoint either will work. From an integration with the Intellicenter, the IC40 power center can be integrated in the Intellicenter. Just be sure to purchase the Intellicenter with the SWCG package.

Th iChlor power center is separate and will connect to the Intellicenter with a data cable. So you will have an additional box on the wall.
My understanding was that the ichlor 30 can use the same power supply as the IC40? You can actually buy the load center with the IC transformer and add the ichlor separate (basically a custom "package") costs are about the same.

I did not know that. All documentation I have seen does not support that, so double check it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.