wireform

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
TFP Guide
In The Industry
Aug 15, 2017
Spring Valley, NY
Not pool in signature
Relatives pool, plaster, a year and half old. They're still within some warranty with the builder so they're doing the weekly.....and I'm retained to make sure the levels are at TFP standards and potions are non existent. Had my run ins with the company only to prove them wrong once or twice but hey, I learned this stuff here and see it practiced over and over again so I stand my ground on important stuff, case in point the intellichem unit wasn't doing what it was supposed to but I got it changed....
The question I have is, they have a
CYA 40-50 now and the FC is 4.5 which the pool company says is perfect but we know otherwise. How can I get the IC60 to produce more chlorine as I know that I can't manually change it via the ET panel when there's a intellichem system controlling it. Don't understand to this "ORP" and I believe it's one of the controlling factors of how much % it'll run. Here's the screenshot they sent me from the system this morning which isn't all correct as the second screeshot is my results from last night. Guidance please and thanks in advance, Allan.
Screenshot_20231120_145955.jpgScreenshot_20231120_012645.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.