IntelliChem not dosing acid

booboo

May 22, 2008
Marana AZ
I recently got a IntelliChem installed by a local pool company. Everything seems to work properly but it is not dispensing acid. I think they hooked it up wrong. Can someone look at this an tell me if its hooked up right. And if its not how to do it correctly. I am convinced they don't know what they are doing and if I can fix this without them, that would be better.

Here is the Intellichem.

Photo May 15, 2 46 40 PM.jpg

Here is the tank and pump

Photo May 15, 2 46 50 PM.jpg

They told me I did not need this , I think I do.

Photo May 15, 2 48 30 PM.jpg

Here is how they hooked up the tank/pump. In the red circle.

Photo May 15, 2 47 21 PM.jpg

Why did you get a Pentair Intellichem when you have all Hayward equipment including the OmniLogic?

Hayward has the Sense and Dispense system that would work with your OmniLogic and SWG.

Last edited:
Why did you get a Pentair Intellichem when you have all Hayward equipment including the OmniLogic?

Hayward has the Sense and Dispense system that woudl work with your OmniLogic and SWG.

I have all Pentair equipment.

This is not your pool?

I moved this to Everything Else. I look at it as part of Automation. It is not a SWCG, it is not a Stenner pump chlorine dispenser.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
So do I need to keep changing it depending on the pool I am askling about.
If you have two homes both with pool then concisely list equipment on both of them.

Winter home-pump, filter, etc. Summer home-pump, filter, etc.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.