IntelliCenter Web Client and its Possible Alternatives

Is there a list somewhere of the different circuit types? I have the common names from the setup, but need the "shorthand" names that are passed through the interface. I can just setup each type to see what it returns, but would be easier if a list existed :)

Below is the list that I've compiled, but it's not complete. One suggestion is to poke around the Javascript files (like Enumerations.js & TranslatorProvider.js) on the Pentair web portal.

Object types (Sub-types): BODY (Pool, Spa), CHEM (ICHLOR), CIRCUIT (All, CIRCGRP. Generic, INTELLI, Light, MASTER, Pool, Spa), HEATER (Generic, Heater, Solar), MODULE (I5P, I5PS, I10PS, VALVEXP), PANEL (OCP), PUMP (SINGLE, Speed, VSF) & SENSE (Air, Pool, Solar).

Last edited:
For anyone that uses Home Assistant, the main thing I wanted to be able to do was get the pool temp, trigger features. I am not really good at all in "coding" applications but I can hack stuff together pretty well.

With the below setup and the Alexa integration in Home Assistant, we are now able to stay "Alexa, what is the pool temperature?" or "Alexa, turn on the waterfall"

Here is how I pull in the Pool Temp status and status of a feature.

sensor:
- platform: tcp
name: Pool Temp
host: intellicenter.local
port: 6681
payload: '{"command":"RequestParamList","objectList":[{"objnam":"B1101","keys":["TEMP"]}],"messageID":"1234"}'
value_template: |
{{ value | regex_findall_index('"TEMP":"\d+"') | regex_findall_index('\d+') }}
unit_of_measurement: "°F"

- platform: tcp
name: Waterfall Status
host: intellicenter.local
port: 6681
payload: '{"command":"RequestParamList","objectList":[{"objnam":"FTR05","keys":["STATUS"]}],"messageID":"1234"}'
value_template: |
{{ value | regex_findall_index('"STATUS":"(\\w+)"') }}

Here is how I have the switches setup

switch:

- platform: command_line
switches:
waterfall_cli:
command_on: |
echo '{"command":"SetParamList","messageID":"1234","objectList":[{"objnam":"FTR05","params":{"STATUS":"ON"}}]}' | nc intellicenter.local 6681
command_off: |
echo '{"command":"SetParamList","messageID":"1234","objectList":[{"objnam":"FTR05","params":{"STATUS":"OFF"}}]}' | nc intellicenter.local 6681

- platform: template
switches:
waterfall:
value_template: "{{ is_state('sensor.waterfall_status', 'ON') }}"
turn_on:
service: switch.turn_on
data:
entity_id: switch.waterfall_cli
turn_off:
service: switch.turn_off
data:
entity_id: switch.waterfall_cli

Reactions: guinness

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Circuits are easy just request parameter STATUS for each objnam and you get ON/OFF.

var keys = ["STATUS"];
var objlist = objnames.map(function () {
return { "objnam": this, "keys": keys };
});
var cmd = { "command": "RequestParamList", "objectList": objlist.get(), "messageID": uuidv4() };

Looking at Enumerations.js you can get following parameter for PUMP:

var keys = ["RPM","GPM","PWR","CIRCUIT","PRIM","MIN","MAX","SNAME","SUBTYP","STATIC","PRIMFLO"];

Reactions: rmontgomery
From HomeController.js how the numeric value is intepreted:

// PUMP STATUS
// ON = 10
// OFF = 0

if (pump.STATUS === '10')
return "pump-led ledOn";
else
return "pump-led ledOff";

Also STATUS for heaters isn't useful, you'll probably need to check parameter HTMODE and HomeController.js has those enumerations.

Last edited:
Looks awesome! I also have solar in addition to gas heating so it would be nice to have that shown if possible. Do you have a GitHub repo that you can share?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.