Atlanta
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Though I have not changed any settings, my Intellicenter has been acting up lately. A couple of things are happening:

1) For some reason, my main pool pump is turned off when my vacuum schedule ends.

2) Right now, we are having a cold snap and my freeze protection is activated. Intellicenter indicates a VSF pump dedicated to waterfalls is on, but it is not.

Intellicenter controls two Pentair Intelliflo VSF pumps. One is the main pool pump. The other VSF handles pool waterfalls. A third single speed pump is dedicated to the cleaner. This pump is scheduled to run for an hour. Suddenly, when the vacuum finishes, my Pentair Intelliflo VSF pump is being turned off at the same time as the cleaner pump.

I appreciate any suggestions as to how to troubleshoot this issue.

Did your Intellicenter update to 2.006? If so, you likely need to revert to the previous version. The update has many issues.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.