Intellicenter "Remote" (Internet) Down?

omals

Jul 16, 2020
San Diego
Is anyone else having issues with accessing the Intellicenter UI via the App or the web?

I've tried upgrading my panel to 1.064, which doesn't help. I'm inclined to think there is something wrong with the Intellicenter portal as prod.intellicenter.com and even intellicenter.com seem to be no longer working (prod.intellicenter.com is where password changes would happen).

FWIW, I can login to my account via the panel, I just can't control the panel over the internet as the App never logs in.

Hardware: pentair IntelliCenter i5PS
Firmware: 1.064

Thanks chemsales:

Can confirm. It looks like Pentair decided to deprecate the original app ("Intellicenter") and additionally require panels to be upgraded to 1.0.47+ (or could be 1.0.64, it wasn't clear to me) _AND_ users must now use "Intellicenter2" (I can't tell if there is any real difference between the apps, they look and work the same).

I did have to reset my password on the app (i.e. the panel took my password but the app didn't, so I reset my password and it worked. The panel works even though it's logged in with the old password (probably til the cookie expires or something).

Thanks chemsales:

Can confirm. It looks like Pentair decided to deprecate the original app ("Intellicenter") and additionally require panels to be upgraded to 1.0.47+ (or could be 1.0.64, it wasn't clear to me) _AND_ users must now use "Intellicenter2" (I can't tell if there is any real difference between the apps, they look and work the same).

I did have to reset my password on the app (i.e. the panel took my password but the app didn't, so I reset my password and it worked. The panel works even though it's logged in with the old password (probably til the cookie expires or something).
Yea, no difference it seems. The "new" web-client is NOT new and improved. :p Just as "clunky" and 90'ish as the old one and clicking on schedules is still just as buggy.
Oh well....
r.

Last edited:
Reactions: Turbo1Ton
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.