In The Industry
May 21, 2021
Austin
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I am getting conflicting information about the intellicenter. Does it require the $500 protocol adapter that does not come with the personality kit or not. I understood that the adpater was for screen logic that went with the Easytouch. in other workds: Easytouch and screen logic go together. The Intellicenter is bundled all together no need for protocol adapter. Am I wrong on this?

The IntelliCenter does not use ScreenLogic or the Protocol Adapter.

thank heavens now to figure this out myself apparently. Leslie Pool technician came out and admitted he's never programe an intellicenter. uhhhhmmmmm okay, never mind then. I already know more than he does. appt cancelled, not billed. I live very remote so maybe there is limited expertise with this kind of technology. I'll just learn it myself. shmu.... Can't get it to hook up to wifi. but am working on suggestions listed on TFP.... stay tuned.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.