IntelliCenter Home Automation Integration and Control

justinrowan

Apr 26, 2020
Arkansas
Agreed... Alexa integration would be great. It'll be just another nail in the coffin for the clunky and ineffective Pentair UI's.
I have some experience architecting and developing in AWS and have written some basic Alexa skills for personal use, this might be something I can assist with in the offseason (materials being delivered on Tuesday, digging starts this week!).

Reactions: MyAZPool

guinness

May 3, 2019
California
In case anyone is interested, fellow member Ryan has created a new app to control the IntelliCenter and needs some testers.

Reactions: RobertFlagg

MyAZPool

Gold Supporter
Jul 3, 2018
Arizona
I think it might have been @cmc0619 on this thread or one of the other alternative automation threads who said "You can never have to many rp's".
Just curious how much is enough for Pool Automation and Control? :p
1595181468634.png

• Haha
Reactions: cmc0619

MyAZPool

Gold Supporter
Jul 3, 2018
Arizona
Just a quick update for those following, especially as it pertains to the current inability to edit existing schedules in Pentair's native UI's.
This is not a problem using the Node.js poolController/DashPanel.

As some know, I was having a problem getting my schedules to edit/save in the Node.js dashpanel as well, but that was apparently because I was running a beta version firmware that was causing an error when attempting to save a schedule.

@rstrouse has identified the issue and corrected it (man, that guy is a magician :p ).... So, hats off to him for running that issue "to ground" for me!

Finally, I have an interface now where I can actually edit and save an existing IntelliCenter schedule on my workstation or iPad, without having to walk out to the panel in 112 degree temps.
:party:
r.