Illinois
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-20
I am trying to program the intellicenter and magic stream laminars.

I can get the lights to come on. However can not find the screen to activate the intellivalve nor the “thumper” part of the magic stream. Still learning the intellicenter.

BTW - spend the time to direct wire an Ethernet cable and plug directly into the board. Way better connection & less headaches.

The IntelliValve functionality has yet to be implemented. Right now the IntelliValve is not Intelli and works like any dumb actuator.

I saw the thumper setting somewhere while clicking through my new IntelliCenter but can’t say where right now.

You and me both. I know I saw it somewhere.

I’m good with it acting as a dumb actuator just as long as I could get it to work

Look at page 14 in the IntelliCenter Users Guide...

1656446366429.png

You will not find the thumper function in the Web App or Mobile App. It is only available in the Wireless Controller, Indoor Controller, and at the Outdoor Control Panel. If you have a valve that is part of the Laminar functionality go to the Valves configuration and assign it to your laminar circuit.

Rj & AJW - thanks for the update. I am driving myself crazy with that page, because it says that on pp14 but it’s not there on the screen.
I’m am at the outdoor control panel. Looking at the gear button. Hold and recall are there. No thumper.

Why in the world would it not be in the gear menu.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I only see the thumper functionality on the outside control panel. It is not in the mobile app or web app. I configured my MagicStream Laminars to Circuit Type “MagicStream”.

Best regards

Tony

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.