AFullerBrew

Hello All,
I've been reading this forum for advice as we have run into issues with our PB and have had to do the plumbing on our own.
The SPA is fiberglass with no spillover, a Latham Royal Spa. It's pre-plumbed with the 2 loops top and bottom with 4 x air/water body each (8 total), 2 main drains, and skimmer. I ran and already buried:
2 x 1" (blower; split 1 inch to each loop)
2 x 1.5" (jets 1 to each loop)
2 x 1.5" (each main drain)
1 x 1.5" (skimmer)
I'm looking to run this system independently, but share a heater and I'd like to include a salt chlorinator. I'm also looking to run both systems with an OmniLogic. The Omnilogic can only operate 1 salt chlorinator that I'll have for the pool. I'm looking for advice on if there's a better way to run this? Is there a more appropriate way to chlorinate under 1000 gallons?

I'm new to this.

Thanks!

Hello All,
I've been reading this forum for advice as we have run into issues with our PB and have had to do the plumbing on our own.
The SPA is fiberglass with no spillover, a Latham Royal Spa. It's pre-plumbed with the 2 loops top and bottom with 4 x air/water body each (8 total), 2 main drains, and skimmer. I ran and already buried:
2 x 1" (blower; split 1 inch to each loop)
2 x 1.5" (jets 1 to each loop)
2 x 1.5" (each main drain)
1 x 1.5" (skimmer)
I'm looking to run this system independently, but share a heater and I'd like to include a salt chlorinator. I'm also looking to run both systems with an OmniLogic. The Omnilogic can only operate 1 salt chlorinator that I'll have for the pool. I'm looking for advice on if there's a better way to run this? Is there a more appropriate way to chlorinate under 1000 gallons?

I'm new to this.

Thanks!
Trying to use one heater on two bodies of water with separate equipment becomes very complex. I've seen it done with only one equipment set. You set up the automation as if it is a pool/spa combo, but set the valves so that there is never an overlap of water. With a separate program to filter the spa, it can work. The spa would heat each time the filter cycle would run. I believe the OmniLogic has settings for chlorinating the pool and a separate one for a spa.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.