Imagine Illusion 40 Complete 10/19/21

You may make quite a bit of your $ back just selling dirt!
I probably could but I need it. I wish I didnt or I'd of pushed the pool further down. They both said because of how the yard sloped that I needed to keep it as close to the driveway as possible. I said ok. They know better than me. They do this all summer every summer for a living.

I had another neighbor try to buy dirt from me. I'm not getting rid of any of it until we are done
*if* you have any extras, I suggest giving it to him. Sure it could be worth $500 (?) but it would be priceless for neighbor relations and that guy not caring when y’all are having the 12th pool party day that summer. Or he’d be on the lookout when you took a vacation cuz nothing bad was gonna happen at ‘that nice lady’s house that gave him all that dirt.’

Neighbor A was willing to allow you access *and* build you a road to DO it. Follow his lead. :)

We'll see what I have left but my builders think we will use all of it.

Reactions: Newdude

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
This is roughly where we left off yesterday.

This old man had me nervous a couple times but they did really good together as a father son team. They'll be back out at 0830. Stone delivery at 0900. I'll be taking more videos for the granddaughter as my daughter said she is not allowed to come watch the delivery. I will video it for her n she can watch the whole process when she wants.

I deliberately took this video in case anything happens to the road, they do not and CANNOT come after me! Also... a close up look at my my stone chips for my base that the pool will sit on.

• Love
Reactions: kimkats
Are they putting a deeper spot in the corner for a vertical pipe to pump out ground water if you ever need to. My builder put in a 10" schedule 30 pipe which gave plenty of space for a utility pump to be lowered in?

Reactions: Tcadwall0 and Casey
I'm glad you are off from work and get to see everything going on with your build. I had to work so I only got to see the finished product every day when I got home. Everything is looking great!

Are they putting a deeper spot in the corner for a vertical pipe to pump out ground water if you ever need to. My builder put in a 10" schedule 30 pipe which gave plenty of space for a utility pump to be lowered in?
Absolutely. They dug it. I just haven't posted it yet. We never hit water either which was great!!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.