Bronze Supporter
May 12, 2021
Pensacola, Florida
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
Ok, the title may be a little misleading. I didn't actually turn the entire company into a believer in TFP, but my PM and the guy they sent out for pool school couldn't believe how clear the water was 6 days after start-up.

I sent these photos to my PM to have him come out and fix the bonding wire (which he did within 30 minutes). And I just had to share how amazingly easy it is using Pool Math and the knowledge from this forum.

CYA 'should' be at 70 by tomorrow morning with the last of 3 total additions of cyanuric acid. I am still fighting the good fight with pH, but that is to be expected with new plaster of course. The PB is bringing a vacuum out for me that is 'new plaster' safe until I can drop my robot in 3 weeks from now, so I will have better photos of the entire pool. But I can clearly see the screws on the main drains at a 7' depth!

FC: 9 (first thing in the morning) // 7 (end of day right after sunset)
CC: 0
TA: 80
CYA: 60
pH: 7.5 (raises above 8 with MA addition first thing in the morning back down around mid 7's)
CH: 220 (plaster has added some of this, will bring up to recommended levels after a couple more weeks)
Temp: 88

I know my FC is a little high for the current CYA, I am dialing that in as I start to understand my chlorine loss throughout the day.

Thank you all, even if all I do is lurk and search for answers to questions I have!

Attachments

• 20210727_122130.jpg
    20210727_122130.jpg
    638.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 20210727_122118.jpg
    20210727_122118.jpg
    553.4 KB · Views: 26
Great Job!!
We are glad you have found our information helpful. Please, if you can, consider making a donation to TFP. We are staffed by volunteers and are registered as an IRS 501 (c) (3) charity and donations are what keeps the forum operating without advertisements.

Support TFP!

Reactions: johngault007
Minions Mic Drop GIF

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.