Iaqualink/digital nano help

Thanks. This is depressing lol. I can control everything from my phone except that...
Yep. If you read posts where people are asking for equipment reviews when building a pool, the answer always is the same - if you want to control your SWCG then the SWCG and Automation system must be from the same mfg. The big 3 have not shared protocols to adapt equipment from various mfgers. It is a big bummer for many of us.

There are some 3rd party automation systems (beyond my technical capability) that you can find on the forum that have been able to control a lot of equipment, but I think they all struggle to control SWCGs.

Yep. If you read posts where people are asking for equipment reviews when building a pool, the answer always is the same - if you want to control your SWCG then the SWCG and Automation system must be from the same mfg. The big 3 have not shared protocols to adapt equipment from various mfgers. It is a big bummer for many of us.

There are some 3rd party automation systems (beyond my technical capability) that you can find on the forum that have been able to control a lot of equipment, but I think they all struggle to control SWCGs.
I appreciate the info.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.