iAqualink App Options

Ukiwis

Jul 22, 2018
California
does anyone know how to edit the options on the App when it opens?

I'd like to add "Jet Pump" so I can turn it off and on without having to select the web interface.

Possible or not?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200514-124929_iAquaLink.jpg
    Screenshot_20200514-124929_iAquaLink.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 8
Thanks @PoolGate. I was like "how do I do that?"...so was looking around and noticed the other 2 tabs. Of course the "Jet Pump" is on the "equipment" tab and I can simply turn it off/on directly from there. Amazing that I'd never put two and two together. Thanks.

Reactions: PoolGate
@PoolGate On my OneTouch tab there is a "Clean Mode". If I use that button the filter comes on. If I turn "Clean Mode" off and use the filter button directly "Clean Mode" does not turn on. How do I see what "Clean mode" actually does that's different to the Filter option? Is there a programming guide somewhere I can reference?
TIA
KIWI

@PoolGate On my OneTouch tab there is a "Clean Mode". If I use that button the filter comes on. If I turn "Clean Mode" off and use the filter button directly "Clean Mode" does not turn on. How do I see what "Clean mode" actually does that's different to the Filter option? Is there a programming guide somewhere I can reference?
TIA
KIWI

It is probably a "OneTouch" macro. If you go into your Aqualink setup, you'll open that and look at what devices are being used.

1589551011086.png
1589551034970.png

Reactions: Ukiwis
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.