I think I have black agae?

I have been having these small black spots appear and it has been impossible to scrub them out, even with a stainless steel scrubber.
Can anyone help with guidance of what to do?

Thanks!
Welcome! Probably regular algae, depending on what your chlorine and CYA levels are. How are you testing the water?

when these appeared they were low as I had a baby and didn't take care of it. now i am at over 10ppm free and available chlorine and 50 ppm CYA now
You may need to follow the SLAM process using a Taylor test kit. Do you have one?

See this:

I have a testing kit. I did the overnight test. I dropped .8 PPM of chlorine. But my CYA / PH level dropped a bit so I am guessing my pool filled up a little with the sun. Does this point to it Not being algae? My CC is at 0.
I can't seem to get these black spots off even with a stainless steel brush and they kind look like they are holding on for life on the side of the pool.
I have not gotten into the pool to get a closer look but I will heat the pool this week and jump in and see what it looks like up close.

Black algae is actually dark green. If it is black algae, you should be able to scrape some up with your fingernail. Wipe it on a piece of white paper. If it streaks green, you confirmed the presence of BA.

The photos aren't very helpful. Rule out BA first, then move on. The water can't be that cold. Do you have trees dropping stuff in the pool? Tannin staining is another possibility. Rust, another possibility. Are there comet trails on the circles that lead toward deeper water? More info here.