I think I have a problem with RJ45+

Finally up and running. Hooked it up before work in 15 minutes but it wouldn’t power up. Grabbed some fuses for the internal fuse on my way home. Replaced the Internal fuse and everything If running now. I am thinking when they tested the cell and found it was bad they must not have done anything with the controller. I think this because the fuse was blown when I sent it in and they would have had to replace the fuse to test the controller.
Anyway up and running and happy. The screens seems to be displaying correctly and the cell was generating per the light, amps, and the hazy look on the out side of the cell.

RJ45+ seems to be running great. Currently running my pump for 9 hours a day and the SWCG at 20% and it is producing well. Depending on my FC test today I may turn it lower but it is doing great and well worth the initial cost.

RJ45+ seems to be running great. Currently running my pump for 9 hours a day and the SWCG at 20% and it is producing well. Depending on my FC test today I may turn it lower but it is doing great and well worth the initial cost.
Same here. Holding FC level steady and the average salt seems to be matching my K-1766 testing much closer than a couple weeks ago when the water was a bit colder. Not sure if it was water temp or simply that the module needed more time to record an average level. Took my first dip yesterday in our (now) salt pool. Nice. :swim:

Same here. Holding FC level steady and the average salt seems to be matching my K-1766 testing much closer than a couple weeks ago when the water was a bit colder. Not sure if it was water temp or simply that the module needed more time to record an average level. Took my first dip yesterday in our (now) salt pool. Nice. :swim:

Water temp seems to effect my salt readings with the kit.. I noticed when my water was cooler the solution didn't mix as well.

Reactions: Trk3263
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.