I got my test kit!! Now what!!?

Okay guys, hi, I've been having uploading issues since last night here!

So another family member is doing a test while I assist remotely. But check the progress!!

71610df1090025242edc68f003a42a4c.jpg
3956fa844be83e0f4b7249778f3b3df8.jpg

NOW you are seeing the results of your work! NICE!

Now it is all brushing, filtering and keeping the FC up. It will take some time but every day the pics will show you the small changes until you can see a coin on the bottom of the pool!

Kim:cat:

Alright guys, I'm flying steady at 16ppm for my FC, every time I test, I brush the pool. So what else could I be doing right now if anything? I have a full bottle of clarifier and I remember in an earlier post, it was said that clarifier was useless except for rare situations. My pool has stayed the same color all day, no real change. So is it just time to be patient and keep testing to keep the FC at 16 or can I be playing with other stuff to help clarify?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Okay question, how many bottles of bleach have y'all went through during a slam? I was at 3ppm this morning about 10:30 this morning, so I added 2.5 bottles of bleach and that had us sitting at 17 ppm when tested at 1pm, now it was tested at 4:45 and it was at 7.5ppm. Just put in another bottle of bleach.

I see ALL blue now! NO green at all! HUGE step! Do not back off now. Keep the filter going and keep the FC up! Brush at least once a day. Try for two if you can. NOW is when you will want to do the pics looking down into the pool at something so you can watch it clear.

Kim:cat:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.