How to reset Jandy lights tied to an Aqualink PDA

robl45

Oct 27, 2007
Parkland, FL
So somewhat related to my other post, before I go and replace one of my pool lights, how do I reset the Jandy lights to try to get them back in sync? One of them is out of sync. I read the instructions and it says shut them off, then turn them back on I think in 6 seconds or something, but how do you do this with it connected to the Aqualink PDA?

I am not sure exactly what you read but if turning the light rapidly on and off from the PDA does not work you may need to play with some hot AC wires and disconnect the light wire at your pool light junction box, and wire a light switch in series. Then turn on the power to the light at the Aqualink, and toggle the light switch as needed to reset the light. Then remove the light switch.

Do this at your own risk if you are comfortabale working with live 120V wiring.

So the lights apparently are in sync, but one of them the colors look funky. Some of the colors look right with the other lights, but other colors look wrong, but its clear that its circling through to the correct colors. Red is correct, blue is correct, but other colors in between tend to look off. Does that mean I need a light engine?

Sounds to me like you lost some of the green colored LEDs. A new light engine will replace the board electronic drivers and LEDs.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.