Noblesville, IN
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-60
We have the 4" x 8" bull-nose coping around our pool and a lot of it is chipping, cracking, and a section around the inside corner of the 'L' has come up completely.

I was going to try and patch that corner to get by and then replace all of it next year maybe, but I can't even get the mortar out to be able to re-lay the spare bricks that I have. I've tried a hammer, chisel, and even tried carving grooves with a dremel that has a tile blade on it to see if I could chisel it out easier but none of it is working. Maybe I'm too gentle with the hammer, but I also don't want to damage the pool wall.

I can't imagine trying to take out all of it around the pool to replace if this one corner is so hard; is there an easier way to get that mortar out? Maybe one of those big gas concrete saws - and be very careful not to cut up the wall itself?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.