Tennessee
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Turbo Cell (T-CELL-5)
I see people post on here how many RPM and how many watts there pumps pull at that setting.
How or where do you get this info?
Im running a tristar vs 900 1.85 hp. We have a omnilogic PL . The settings in the Omni give percentages of pump speed . where do i get the RPM and watts used per %

Some pumps like the Pentair IntelliFlo tell you RPM and watts while other pumps don’t.

Looking at the manual for your Tristar pump, you have to get that data via the screen on the pump.
Screenshot 2021-07-21 202801.png

I see people post on here how many RPM and how many watts there pumps pull at that setting.
How or where do you get this info?
Im running a tristar vs 900 1.85 hp. We have a omnilogic PL . The settings in the Omni give percentages of pump speed . where do i get the RPM and watts used per %

You can change in the settings on the PL to display either % or RPM's. My builder set it as % but I changed it to RPM. You have to make the change on the unit itself, not in the app.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.