How are 12v Pentair lights wired to Easy Touch system and then controlled?

Laidback

Apr 4, 2021
Tampa, FL
I am learning a ton of stuff from this forum and videos online. I am putting together my system from scratch. I have 2 pumps (main and feature), heat pump, blower, 2 pool lights, 1 spa light, 2 led waterfalls and led bubbler (all 3 Brilliant Wonders).
I have all the high voltage hooked up to relays. I know I need a 300w 12v transformer for the lights which get hooked to a relay that is free but is that it for hooking lights to the system? How is it controlled. I do have the screen logic system as well but I figured I would move on to that once everything else is working.
Thanks in advance!

Welcome to TFP.

The ET controls the AC power to the transformer through the relay. That controls all the 12V lights connected to the transformer.

If you want to seperately control lights they need to be on individual relays and transformers.

L,

The EasyTouch just turns the relay on and off a number of times.. The specific number of times tells the light what color it should be..

With one relay and one transformer, all your light will come on at the same time and be the same color.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.