Houston (Katy) Pool Build - Started April 2016

It's such a shame to tear out sod and sprinklers that were just laid. Especially if you need it back again and have to reinstall everything.

Our builder apparently would not sell the home without the sod or sprinkler and even worse, no credits if you decide not to take it.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Excellent. This is really coming along, way faster than my build. And a cleaner build too. My wife was just asking last week if I saw any posting about your pool build. I thought maybe you decided to wait. Glad to see you did not. I know it is going to be great.

Excellent. This is really coming along, way faster than my build. And a cleaner build too. My wife was just asking last week if I saw any posting about your pool build. I thought maybe you decided to wait. Glad to see you did not. I know it is going to be great.
Good timing Pierre. I'll post some pictures of our kitchen tomorrow. Very similar to yours. All white :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks Twinkiesmommy2009.

The builder that Suz used does not work in my area. I think they share the same name though - Kelly.

Ah, yes. That's what made me think that when you mentioned another TFP member had the same builder. Who else built with yours? We signed our contract last night. It's like a weight lifted off our shoulders - and then a different one settled, lol. Someone compared it to pregnancy and it kind of is! Excited and then anxious at the same time.

Ah, yes. That's what made me think that when you mentioned another TFP member had the same builder. Who else built with yours? We signed our contract last night. It's like a weight lifted off our shoulders - and then a different one settled, lol. Someone compared it to pregnancy and it kind of is! Excited and then anxious at the same time.
Search for Vitaly and you should be able to find the thread. A freeform pool build in Katy.

Congratulations on pulling the trigger. You only live once and might as well get a pool while the kids are young.

Plumbing - done. Electrical - almost done. Gas pipe connection done. Water fill - done.

Who knew that there were so many wires that went into a pool? I asked for a light to be installed in the area and that's what you see on the top left. Next to the light is the wireless remote receiver.

- - - Updated - - -

The water fill - nope not done. Still ways to go for that.:D:D Wet Edge Satin Chocolate Finish.

What's for breakfast honey? Not pebble and pozzolonas again :) Plaster color is so difficult to select. The balance between cost, looks and texture under the feet is bound to change everyday. While sitting on the deck, I want the look of glass beads in the pool. When inside the pool, I want smoothness Primera Stone and when checking bank balance, I have strong preference for white plaster...lol

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.