hot to put my spa in heat mode only.

boots

Bronze Supporter
Aug 3, 2018
Jacksonville/FL
I would like to heat my spa that is connected to my pool, but not sure how to position my valves to do this. Here are photos of my set-up. Thanks. The photos are where I have everything in normal mode. It is a spill over spa, not sure how to do that either.

IMG_1716.jpg

IMG_1729.jpg

IMG_1727.jpg

You would have to turn far right valve 180 clockwise so long part of handle is facing spa main drain, and the turn left valve 180 either clockwise or counterclockwise til the word closed on the handle is facing tee. Whoevere plumbed this did you no favors. Im assuming you will also change the return side valve but its not in the picture

OK, I posted 3 photos, the top photo shows my return lines and the other two lower photos show the suction side of the pool and spa. Still not clear on your directions. So you are saying to have the skimmer to spa off? and totally turn off pool suction and main drain to pool? correct? Do I also turn off the return valve to the pool?

OK, I posted 3 photos, the top photo shows my return lines and the other two lower photos show the suction side of the pool and spa. Still not clear on your directions. So you are saying to have the skimmer to spa off? and totally turn off pool suction and main drain to pool? correct? Do I also turn off the return valve to the pool?

IMG_1716.jpg

IMG_1727.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.