Hole in the liner in the deep end. Caused from Muriatic Acid?

That's where something looks like what you think it is.
Still...... you feeling ok ? Normally you are SPOT on about these things.

we’ll all be chasing our tails and you’ll swoop in with ‘it’s a chewed up pool noodle’.

what happened???:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: bronwynsmom24
Y'all! It was a piece of a pool float the dogs chewed up stuck to the bottom🤦‍♀️ The diver even tried to move it before getting his gear on and was like, yeah, it's a good side tear. Then he got in and touched it with his finger and it floated right up😂😂 I feel stupid but oh so HAPPY🙌🙌🙌
He went ahead and went around the whole pool and found 2 tiny pin size holes in the corners, probably caused by ants, and patched those, but said they were so small, I probably would have never noticed them
I got a new car once and it looked like it had a scratch in windshield. I messed with it with my fingernail and then even took a pocket knife to it and convinced myself it was in the glass and not something on the glass. So I took it to the dealer and asked what we could do short of replacing the windshield. He messed with it and then had me take it to an auto glass place. The guy comes out and looks at it and I explain how I don’t want a new windshield if there’s some other option. He flicked whatever it was off with his thumbnail and said “there you go”. I couldn’t believe it. Felt like a fool but, like you, was glad it was not what I thought it was. Every now and then, you get a break. Take it and run with it. Glad it turned out not to be a damaged liner.

Was it so stuck to the bottom that it wasn't moving at all?

What was making it stick?

Do you still believe that the pool is leaking?
It was super stuck until he moved it with his finger lol. Idk what had it so stuck. Crazy! I'm going to look when I get home and see where the water level is

I got a new car once and it looked like it had a scratch in windshield. I messed with it with my fingernail and then even took a pocket knife to it and convinced myself it was in the glass and not something on the glass. So I took it to the dealer and asked what we could do short of replacing the windshield. He messed with it and then had me take it to an auto glass place. The guy comes out and looks at it and I explain how I don’t want a new windshield if there’s some other option. He flicked whatever it was off with his thumbnail and said “there you go”. I couldn’t believe it. Felt like a fool but, like you, was glad it was not what I thought it was. Every now and then, you get a break. Take it and run with it. Glad it turned out not to be a damaged liner.
😂😂 glad I'm not alone in this kinda thing

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Y'all! It was a piece of a pool float the dogs chewed up stuck to the bottom🤦‍♀️ The diver even tried to move it before getting his gear on and was like, yeah, it's a good side tear. Then he got in and touched it with his finger and it floated right up😂😂 I feel stupid but oh so HAPPY🙌🙌🙌
He went ahead and went around the whole pool and found 2 tiny pin size holes in the corners, probably caused by ants, and patched those, but said they were so small, I probably would have never noticed them
Now that’s funny! Dogs totally punk’d you... lol!

Reactions: bronwynsmom24
Well, the fact that you have sparkling clear TFP water helped you see a leak not there.:drown:

All is well in the world now.... :party:

Maddie 💃
😂 I know it.. I'm thankful for my clear water. It's never been anything less since I've moved in last October. I'm proud of myself for being able to Keep it pretty.

Reactions: Newdude

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.