High CYA, partial drain and now refill

May 22, 2017
Charleroi PA
Back from vacation and did about a 40%drain today due to high CYA. It was reading between 70 & 80ppm before the drain. I am in the process of filling now and realized how dirty the liner is above the water line. What is a good cleaner to use in this area? I always used a baquacil product before but do not want to use something to screw up the water. I do not have any baq products left and am open to suggestions

- - - Updated - - -

​sorry about the small font.

Back from vacation and did about a 40%drain today due to high CYA. It was reading between 70 & 80ppm before the drain. I am in the process of filling now and realized how dirty the liner is above the water line. What is a good cleaner to use in this area? I always used a baquacil product before but do not want to use something to screw up the water. I do not have any baq products left and am open to suggestions

- - - Updated - - -

​sorry about the small font.
Did you try just brushing it?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.