Hi I'm the Happy Pool Guy

Happy Pool Guy

In The Industry
Hi all,
My sister recommended being a part of this sight while I begin my Service Start Up.
I have cared for my home pool since I was 10 in 1974 - my Dad was colorblind - so I was elected.
I completed my CPO Certification in Monterey, California, in September of 2019, intending to start a small route to continue my love for the outdoors, water chemistry and helpful service to others; that may lead into this as a "retirement job".
With the Covid-19 pandemic and more people at home for the foreseeable future, this is the perfect time to make sure the "stay-cations" of the future are as safe as can be for pool and spa users.
Why "Happy Pool Guy"? Well, a friend once said "I have never seen an unhappy pool guy".
Thanks for having me aboard.

I have some light reading for you. I hope you find it educational. Make sure to read what Marty shared with you.

I have some light reading for you. I hope you find it educational. Make sure to read what Marty shared with you.
Hi and thanks for taking the time to share this. Lock down = education time for a start up ...-HPG