Brevard County, FL. (beachside)
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Turbo Cell (T-CELL-5)
Hi! We moved here a couple years ago, and had a service for our salt pool. My husband retired and due to some circumstances we've decided to care for the pool ourselves. I hope we find help here and we can pull this off! :)

Welcome to TFP! :wave: Taking care of your own pool? You can do this!

full

Reactions: lavndrocean
Welcome to TFP!!! I did not see it mentioned so I will recommend getting a quality test kit. TFTestkits is a good place to start. Here is a good comparison of test kits. I got mine before I found this site, but luckily I got one of the recommended Taylor K=2006C kits, but I ordered my refill this year in march from TFTestkits when they were on sale. While it initially looks a bit complicated, once you do it a few times you will be like a pro. Also, like many others here, I recommend the speed stir to make testing even easier.

We have a salt pool, is there a specific test kit that's different for that?
Welcome to TFP!!! I did not see it mentioned so I will recommend getting a quality test kit. TFTestkits is a good place to start. Here is a good comparison of test kits. I got mine before I found this site, but luckily I got one of the recommended Taylor K=2006C kits, but I ordered my refill this year in march from TFTestkits when they were on sale. While it initially looks a bit complicated, once you do it a few times you will be like a pro. Also, like many others here, I recommend the speed stir to make testing even easier.
We have a salt pool, is there a specific test kit that's different for that?