Help with tile

Hi and welcome to TFP! What a pretty plaster you are using!

Now for the tile there are few more questions you need to think about. Are you ready?

-size of tile-6x6 (1 row), 3x3 (2 rows), 1x2 (several rows). Those are the most common sizes.

-KIND of tile-porcelain or glass?

Once know you thoughts on the above I can move forward to sharing my ideas with you.

While you are thinking about the above here is a thread for you to look at. It is to showcase the plaster but it shows the tile they used so that might be helpful for you:

As for the "marker" tile you do not have to use them but they can be seen as a "safety" item in that they do help people entering and using the pool see the steps and benches. It is up to you.

Kim :kim:

Hi, we have midnight blue plaster. Our builder selection was very limited, but were very happy with our tile choice. We went with NPT Ridgeline Blue. I just opened opened the cover for these pictures. Let me know if you want to see more and ill take some later.

IMG_0086.jpegIMG_0085.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: kimkats and Newdude
Hey Maria and Welcome !!!

Should I put tile on the ledges do I have to. I like the look without.
Well then that's an easy decision. (y)

what color tiles should I use.
I have to say. I live near some of the richest zip codes in the country. Money buys some real eccentric setups and I've still yet to see one that wasn't stunning in person. I'm pretty sure there are no wrong choices where you're at, but they will seem life or death. It's kinda like wanting a Lambo but they brought you a Ferrari. Boohoo. You poor poor thing. :ROFLMAO: I'll second whatever Kim dreams up. She's got an eye for it and has picked out more than I can count.
@HappySwimming 's above me look lovely too.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.