akoopman

Jul 4, 2020
Nebraska
Hey!
We're at the point in our new pool process where we need to decide on a liner - GAH! I've made myself slightly crazy in my attempt to find exactly what I'm looking for.
We'll be putting in a vinyl liner and I'd love for the water to be a light green. The catch - I don't want a brown or sand pebble liner. We won't be using a border since our decor style is very modern, coastal. A lot of black, white and natural colors in our design.
IF, I can't find something in the light green family, like the photo attached, I'm open to suggestions in the gray family. Does anyone have pics of NPT Grey Tahoe? I like the look of Natural Gray, but I'm scared it might be too dark.
Any and all feedback will most appreciated!

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-07-07 204551.png
    Annotation 2020-07-07 204551.png
    99.2 KB · Views: 56
Hey!
We're at the point in our new pool process where we need to decide on a liner - GAH! I've made myself slightly crazy in my attempt to find exactly what I'm looking for.
We'll be putting in a vinyl liner and I'd love for the water to be a light green. The catch - I don't want a brown or sand pebble liner. We won't be using a border since our decor style is very modern, coastal. A lot of black, white and natural colors in our design.
IF, I can't find something in the light green family, like the photo attached, I'm open to suggestions in the gray family. Does anyone have pics of NPT Grey Tahoe? I like the look of Natural Gray, but I'm scared it might be too dark.
Any and all feedback will most appreciated!

I'm not going to be of much help, but my liner is blue and white swirls. It's pretty, but it's constantly fooling me into thinking that algae is blooming. The blue and white tricks my eyes and looks green. Sometimes I have to go under water with goggles and rub it to convince myself.

Reactions: akoopman
The blue and white tricks my eyes and looks green.
Hahaha!!!! I think the yellow sun and the blue make green. Instead of sparkles I get 1000 Red/green/blue mini rainbows. The blue and green make sense, no idea where the red comes from. Refraction probably, been to long since sceince class, but anyway you aren't crazy. :)

Reactions: Jeff J.
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.