Vinyl Liner Pattern Roundup Project - Post Pic & Name Of Your Liner

inatae

Sep 18, 2018
Kennesaw, GA
Has anyone installed Latham Urban Marble? I have only been able to find 1 picture of it & love the color! View attachment 100276
OMG.... This one is beautiful ..... I am in the U.S. and this one isn't available.... I have been in touch with Latham Pool Products on FB messenger, and they immediately sent photos of any liner inside of a filled pool, that I asked for, I am happy to share the ones they sent to me .... Reef, Crystal, Iolite, Aqua Blue .... I really wish this one was available to for us here in the U.S. Gorgeous, they also mentioned a Liner visualizer link they have now as well.... This thread has been such a blessing.. Thanks for the photos...

inatae

Sep 18, 2018
Kennesaw, GA
We will keep it clean but if something does get in it would the Reef his it a little better? Give us an extra day or two before cleaning it.
I think I have seen lots of Reef pictures. Not as many Crystal pictures. If anyone has more in different light, please feel free to share. Thanks!
This is not my pool.... These photos were sent to me from Latham.... I too have been trying to narrow down between Reef and Crystal... It has been really hard to find photos with the crystal liner.... I finally contacted them and this is what they sent for me... Hopefully it helps...

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: Chickinvic

KenzieC

May 7, 2019
Ontario, Canada
OMG.... This one is beautiful ..... I am in the U.S. and this one isn't available.... I have been in touch with Latham Pool Products on FB messenger, and they immediately sent photos of any liner inside of a filled pool, that I asked for, I am happy to share the ones they sent to me .... Reef, Crystal, Iolite, Aqua Blue .... I really wish this one was available to for us here in the U.S. Gorgeous, they also mentioned a Liner visualizer link they have now as well.... This thread has been such a blessing.. Thanks for the photos...
Thanks for the info, I have messaged Latham on FB to see if they have any other photos. I think I may be out of luck... if this liner is only available in Canada & it is new this year, we are just starting our pool season now, so there is probably not many of them installed yet :( I did manage to find a 2nd picture of Urban Marble.

Attachments

jxc241

May 1, 2019
Southwestern Ontario
This is not my pool.... These photos were sent to me from Latham.... I too have been trying to narrow down between Reef and Crystal... It has been really hard to find photos with the crystal liner.... I finally contacted them and this is what they sent for me... Hopefully it helps...
Thanks for those photos. I’ve seen those in their liner brochures. If you look for previous years brochures you will find a few different crystal ones.
Their visual liner program in their website has a few pictures of crystal with and without the boarder.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: inatae

jxc241

May 1, 2019
Southwestern Ontario
Thanks for the info, I have messaged Latham on FB to see if they have any other photos. I think I may be out of luck... if this liner is only available in Canada & it is new this year, we are just starting our pool season now, so there is probably not many of them installed yet :( I did manage to find a 2nd picture of Urban Marble.
I love the look of this one. If you happen to get more pictures please let me know. I’ve sent a message on FB hoping they can send me some pictures.

jxc241

May 1, 2019
Southwestern Ontario
You said you found a second picture? What was the first one? I must have missed it.
I messaged Latham in their FB account and they got right back to me with 3 pics of urban marble. My wife thinks this might be the winner.
Honestly, I think they all look totally different and I would love a few more pictures to compare before pulling the trigger on urban marble.

Attachments

Last edited:

KenzieC

May 7, 2019
Ontario, Canada
You said you found a second picture? What was the first one? I must have missed it.
I messaged Latham in their FB account and they got right back to me with 3 pics of urban marble. My wife thinks this might be the winner.
Honestly, I think they all look totally different and I would love a few more pictures to compare before pulling the trigger on urban marble.
After speaking with our PB, he suggested that this picture is the most accurate representation of what the pool water color would be for urban marble. He has been in business for about 30yrs, so I am going to trust his opinion :)
I too messaged Latham on FB, and questioned that sky blue colored picture, they came back saying that they think the photo is under saturated and that Urban Marble tends to have the aqua coloring of the water. Hope this helps! Urban Marble water color.png

jxc241

May 1, 2019
Southwestern Ontario
After speaking with our PB, he suggested that this picture is the most accurate representation of what the pool water color would be for urban marble. He has been in business for about 30yrs, so I am going to trust his opinion :)
I too messaged Latham on FB, and questioned that sky blue colored picture, they came back saying that they think the photo is under saturated and that Urban Marble tends to have the aqua coloring of the water. Hope this helps! View attachment 100618
Sounds like we have talked to the same people. This is what I got back from Latham when asking about crystal, reef and urban marble.
“Urban Marble, Grey Mosaic, and Crystal all produce a similar hue, that light blueish green aqua color. Reef is a little darker with a little more blue too it.”
Hope that helps everyone. We have decided on Urban Marble. Now just need to work out the vinyl steps and hope this rain stops. It’s killing our install date.

Reactions: KenzieC and inatae

KenzieC

May 7, 2019
Ontario, Canada
Sounds like we have talked to the same people. This is what I got back from Latham when asking about crystal, reef and urban marble.
“Urban Marble, Grey Mosaic, and Crystal all produce a similar hue, that light blueish green aqua color. Reef is a little darker with a little more blue too it.”
Hope that helps everyone. We have decided on Urban Marble. Now just need to work out the vinyl steps and hope this rain stops. It’s killing our install date.
We too have decided to go with Urban Marble. This pool is a new build at our new house. I would love to have the liner built in-pool stairs, but we have dogs that are in & out of our current pool many many times a day, every day! So our PB suggested that we go with grey granite stairs & deep end swim-out stairs/lounge (in granite color). Our new build starts in a couple of weeks, if everything goes as planned. Can't wait to see your pool! Post lots of pictures!
granite stairs for pool.jpgSwim-out stairs.png

Reactions: jxc241 and inatae

Leahdellinger

May 30, 2019
Pennsylvania

This is a black onyx liner from GLI. We love it. It is like a mirror in the shade and a deep blue in the sun.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk
Your pool and home are beautiful! Any safety concerns with being able to see kids at all times??? I have little ones and am nervous but my husband and I love the black liner!!!!

Leahdellinger

May 30, 2019
Pennsylvania
I'm wondering if the black onyx liner would be bad with children or being able to see the bottom of the pool. It is absolutely stunning!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
Did you get any replies on the safety concerns with the black liner? I LOVE the look and have to make a decision soon but that’s my biggest hesitation

Nicole Benoit

May 29, 2019
Lorraine, Quebec
Has anyone installed Latham’s Urban Marble? I saw some pics that some of you found on the web but I wanted the opinion of someone who actually has it. I contacted Latham a few days ago, really disapointed, they have not replied.. I have to let my pool guy know ASAP and im hesitating between 3: Urban Marble, Reef or Natural Grey. We will have a 4 x 11 beach area therefor, maybe 4 inches of water so I want a pattern that will look beautiful in that depth as well. My pool guy did recommend Sandstone but I figured it wasnt going to match the rest of my « design » around the pool which is in the black, grey and white colours...

lazygirl1978

Gold Supporter
Oct 20, 2018
Missouri
Did you get any replies on the safety concerns with the black liner? I LOVE the look and have to make a decision soon but that’s my biggest hesitation
I went with Reef when I made this decision several months ago because I have two friends with dark liners, and it bothered me that I really couldn't see the bottom with kids swimming around! Especially in the (dim) late afternoon light. But it's beautiful! I'd consider it if I weren't in a small-kid-stage-of-life.

inatae

Sep 18, 2018
Kennesaw, GA
Since Urban Marble wasn’t an option for us in the U.S. , We went with Reef and love it... I know others have posted reef, which helped us decide... here are our reef liner photos in full sun and shade...

Attachments

jxc241

May 1, 2019
Southwestern Ontario
Has anyone installed Latham’s Urban Marble? I saw some pics that some of you found on the web but I wanted the opinion of someone who actually has it. I contacted Latham a few days ago, really disapointed, they have not replied.. I have to let my pool guy know ASAP and im hesitating between 3: Urban Marble, Reef or Natural Grey. We will have a 4 x 11 beach area therefor, maybe 4 inches of water so I want a pattern that will look beautiful in that depth as well. My pool guy did recommend Sandstone but I figured it wasnt going to match the rest of my « design » around the pool which is in the black, grey and white colours...
Try and ask the Latham Facebook account. They got back to me right away. Maybe they have more pictures now. And if so, please share. Our pool still hasn’t been started but I think Urban Marble is the liner we are going with.

Reactions: Nicole Benoit

Nicole Benoit

May 29, 2019
Lorraine, Quebec
Try and ask the Latham Facebook account. They got back to me right away. Maybe they have more pictures now. And if so, please share. Our pool still hasn’t been started but I think Urban Marble is the liner we are going with.
They are not replying, I even called but they didn't know what liner I was talking about, my pool guy installed it and these are the pictures he sent me

Attachments