Vinyl Liner Pattern Roundup Project - Post Pic & Name Of Your Liner

Tenamarie123

Bronze Supporter
Jul 6, 2017
Warren, MI
Hi Jen, so sorry about your current situation. Glad you’re all okay and your insurance will cover your pool.
We have the Reef liner with grey skimmers and drains. It looks really nice and think it would look great with grey stairs. We have liner covered stairs and ledge.
1599238988372.jpeg

Reactions: SmellieMellie

stelmowalker

Jun 25, 2014
wallkill,ny
OK, I'm finally ready to contribute to this thread.

I just got my liner replaced. This PlastiMayd's (Latham) "Pacific Tide/Prism."

Here's the pattern with no water on it as it's being installed:
View attachment 116763

And a more bird's eye view with no water:
View attachment 116764

Today it's completely filled. It looks very dark, almost black, in the shade:
View attachment 116765

My biggest disappointment is that the "wave" border is printed so low that due to the contruction of my pool it's underwater and not really noticeable:
View attachment 116766

All in all though I'm happy with it, and it really pops when it's in full sun.
View attachment 116768
[/QUOTE
I had this print for 14 years. I didn’t like it when it first went in because it did look black. After awhile , though , I loved it.

ivparker

Bronze Supporter
Aug 28, 2016
Byron Center, MI
I’m in the same boat. My pool builder is guiding me away from looploc midnight slate and keeps giving me river rock and mosaic slate as options, but I don’t like a pattern. I really want plain grey.... but again, they keep guiding me away from this and I don’t know why.
I have slate mosaic by loop loc.

Attachments

Reactions: kimkats

TheRaven

Jul 3, 2018
Fleetwood, PA
Opal Bay, by Merlin. Took 7 weeks to get this thing...i'm told this appears to be the "pattern of the year" in Merlin's offerings. Had I known that beforehand I would have just gotten something else.

BUT now that it's here, I have to say it's awesome.

20200909_140117.jpg20200911_100545.jpg20200911_100602.jpg20200911_134641.jpg

Reactions: Snoobug

kahra

Sep 13, 2020
Missouri
Hi! I love the Latham Grey and Grey Mosaic, my builder can get it, but it costs more. After much research I am realizing every manufacturer has the same colors, but different names. Below I attached a few pics of samples of vinyl with the liner names. Would you post your Pool Liner Name with Company and picture below to help me. Bonus Points If you have a Kayden Liner (small NJ distributor), in these colors with filled pool please post. Sea Stone, Grey Marble, Philadelphia.

Attachments

petepool

Sep 1, 2019
NJ
I would love to see a photo of your pool completely filled -- looking to install a new liner next summer and this was one of the choices on my list.
Here it is with the pool full (one before patio with pump not running, and one with patio and pump running). It is a really nice liner. let me know fi you need more pictures - i haven't closed my pool yet.

Attachments