Vinyl Liner Pattern Roundup Project - Post Pic & Name Of Your Liner

Bluebird1

May 4, 2020
Atlanta

JamYo

Jul 25, 2020
Tennessee
Can you all help a girl out?! We are purchasing a Latham Liner pool and I am having the hardest time choosing a liner. I don’t want to be able to see debris in the pool. I know that we don’t want a pattern. I was shooting for a medium colored liner but have seen photos where the Natural Grey (considered a light liner) looks amazing and a little bit darker. Can you all share your pictures of your Latham Natural Grey Liner, Grey Mosaic Liner or Royal Seabrook Liner (hubby thinks he likes that one). This is the hardest decision ever!

KaiBee

Silver Supporter
Feb 23, 2019
Toms River, NJ
Can you all help a girl out?! We are purchasing a Latham Liner pool and I am having the hardest time choosing a liner. I don’t want to be able to see debris in the pool. I know that we don’t want a pattern. I was shooting for a medium colored liner but have seen photos where the Natural Grey (considered a light liner) looks amazing and a little bit darker. Can you all share your pictures of your Latham Natural Grey Liner, Grey Mosaic Liner or Royal Seabrook Liner (hubby thinks he likes that one). This is the hardest decision ever!
Not sure if anyone has replied to you but there should be pics of all of your choices in this thread, just have to look for them. Maybe try putting the names in the search bar up top to take you closer to where the pics might be. I have gray mosaic (but made by a local company) with a border. My final decision was based off of pictures from joey316g which is the pic you posted before. Depending on time of day, the color changes a little. But I can always see my drains at the bottom. Didnt want to go too dark because of kids. Good luck deciding.

Attachments

jbhilliard22

Jul 20, 2020
South Carolina
Natural grey without border. We are super happy with it. It does get a little dark when viewing from the side in lower light. From above you can always see bottom in any light.
Full SunF20F4AF1-DE88-43A8-A460-B05CA57FE779.jpeg
AM shade
D808BF01-7815-4A85-B847-8013520CFD00.jpeg
Side shot afternoon
6E8A47B8-7EC6-46C2-A230-92FD4A7F28E0.jpeg

esurfer

Jun 28, 2013
St. Louis, MO