Vinyl Liner Pattern Roundup Project - Post Pic & Name Of Your Liner

ymaroney

Sep 22, 2018
New york
Hello, I love your Holden beach liner, if your pool is still open could you snap a few long range pics? Having a hard time deciding. Do you still like it?

DanielleD123

Feb 3, 2019
Ohio
I’m driving myself crazy trying to pick a liner. I really like the online photos of the shimmering butterfly effect by hydra pools. Does anyone have this liner and some pictures you can share? I just don’t want a dark pool.

Jaclyn

Aug 18, 2018
Alvaton, KY
We are pretty sure we are going with the Latham Natural Grey liner. Does anyone have this liner with the Watercolors LED lighting? How well do the colors work with the liner being on the darker side?

Bvill16

Mar 15, 2019
New York
This is a great thread. I am shopping for a new liner and was all about the blue liners until coming here. Now I think I am torn between "mosaic grey", "natural grey", and "reef". My bordering patio is stamped concrete (grey) with white PVC fencing and some large shrubs. Would love to hear your thoughts.

lazygirl1978

Gold Supporter
Oct 20, 2018
Southeast Missouri
This is a great thread. I am shopping for a new liner and was all about the blue liners until coming here. Now I think I am torn between "mosaic grey", "natural grey", and "reef". My bordering patio is stamped concrete (grey) with white PVC fencing and some large shrubs. Would love to hear your thoughts.
The liner decision is maddening! We just had Reef installed. You probably saw the pics of it earlier in the thread (this thread helped me decide!); also see here. You can see my liner in my build thread that's linked in my signature, but the water isn't clean yet! I'll post pictures here when it's clean and pretty---which might be awhile, as we won't get decking for a few more weeks! I know I'm going to be happy with it.

VaEer

Jun 6, 2018
winchester/virginia
Pool Guy in CT is spot on with grey or black based liners. Consider how many sunny days you have during the swim season.

"It’s dark on cloudy days with stagnant water.

On sunny days with pump running the sun refraction on rippling water is stunning."

Other Threads of Interest